Through a revamped Microsoft Paint 3D App, Windows 10 v1709 introduced a native support for 3D. This allows users to create content and shares them in an entirely new dimension. However, there are times when the app just won’t open and only pops an error message on the screen that says, “Paint 3D is currently not available in your account, Here’s the error code in case you need it 0x803F8001”. This kind of error message pops up mainly because there is some sync issue between your PC and Microsoft account. That’s why you must re-add your laptop to your account and see if the problem is fixed or not. If the problem isn’t fixed, follow the instructions below to for further details.
Option #1 – Try to reset the Paint 3D App
- Open Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
- Next, look for Paint 3D and once you found it, click on the Advanced Options.
- Then click the Reset button and see if the error is resolved.
Option #2 – Try to run the Windows App Troubleshooter
You have to run the Windows App Troubleshooter if resetting the Paint 3D app didn’t work. This built-in tool in Windows will help you in finding the root cause of the problem. And if the troubleshooter indicates “Windows Store cache” as the root cause of the problem, it is recommended that you clear and reset the Windows Store cache manually and then try to open the Paint 3D app again. Resetting the Windows Store cache manually is simple – all you have to do is open Run and type in “WSReset.exe” and click OK – that’s it. However, if it did not help a bit, you may have to reinstall the Paint 3D app.
Option #3 – Try to reinstall the Paint 3D app
Since the Microsoft Paint 3D app is a pre-installed app, there really is no direct way of uninstalling this one. However, you can definitely uninstall it using PowerShell. How? Follow these steps:
- In the Start Menu, search “Windows PowerShell”.
- Right click on Windows PowerShell from the search results and select the “Run as administrator” option.
- Type in this command in the PowerShell window and tap Enter – Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.MSPaint | Remove-AppxPackage
- After the process is done, go to the Microsoft Store and reinstall the Paint 3D app.
Besides the problem with your Paint 3D app, if you are currently experiencing a couple of system issues, like corrupted registries or slow PC performance, you can try a one-click solution in the form of PC Cleaner Pro. This program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. In addition, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system.
Perform a full system scan using PC Cleaner Pro. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Turn on your computer. If it’s already on, you have to reboot
- After that, the BIOS screen will be displayed, but if Windows pops up instead, reboot your computer and try again. Once you’re on the BIOS screen, repeat pressing F8, by doing so the Advanced Option shows up.
- To navigate the Advanced Option use the arrow keys and select Safe Mode with Networking then hit
- Windows will now load the SafeMode with Networking.
- Press and hold both R key and Windows key.
- If done correctly, the Windows Run Box will show up.
- Type in explorer http://www.fixmypcfree.com/install/pccleanerpro
A single space must be in between explorer and http. Click OK.
- A dialog box will be displayed by Internet Explorer. Click Run to begin downloading PC Cleaner Pro. The installation will start automatically once a download is done.
- Click OK to launch the program.
- Run PC Cleaner Pro and click the Click to Start Scanbutton to perform a full system scan.
- After all the infections are identified, click FIX ALL.